Diversified technique is possibly the most common type of chiropractic adjustment manipulation used throughout the world. Our expert, highly-trained chiropractors are well-versed in the diversified technique, allowing us to perform safe and highly-effective treatments with this approach.
Well-known for its distinctive popping noise, it uses swift pressure in specific locations to move joints into proper alignment. No tools are needed in this technique, only the skilled hands of a professional chiropractor. Our diversified technique adjustments quickly, easily, and safely address pain, discomfort, and other issues in the musculoskeletal system.
Diversified Technique Benefits
- Efficient - Issues are often resolved in one session
- Effective - Adjusts entire spine quickly and easily
- Painless - Although this method causes pops and clicks, it is relatively painless
- Drug-free - Avoid high costs, complications, and harmful health effects associated with prescription drugs
- Non-invasive - Avoid the expenses and risks of surgery
In brief, diversified technique refers to an integrated, multidisciplinary approach to chiropractic care. Our chiropractors are all highly-educated and boast extensive experience in the field, leaving them fully-qualified to perform diversified chiropractic care. Due to the multidisciplinary nature of this approach, it is ideal for people suffering from a wide range of issues including neck pain, back pain, and other joint problems.
Duncan Chiropractic Group has the requisite experience and training in the diversified technique to provide our clients with incredible results. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.