Located moments away from Hartland in Brighton, MI, we are the local choice for high-quality chiropractic treatment. We have been providing effective and safe chiropractic treatment to the Hartland, MI community since 2004.
Our highly trained and skilled chiropractic doctors can provide you and your family with the highest quality of care. We have extensive experience in treating a variety of medical issues and concerns with services including:
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Pediatric Chiropractor
- Sports Chiropractor
- Chiropractic Treatments
- Family Chiropractor
The are many different chiropractic adjustment techniques for providing excellent results. Based on our patients' unique needs, we offer a wide range of adjustment techniques including:
- Thompson Technique
- Low-Force Adjustments
- Diversified Technique
- Flexion Distraction
- Manual Adjustments
- Gonstead Technique
- Motion Palpation
In order to best treat the many different issues our patients face, our office utilizes specialized therapies. Many of these therapies utilize state-of-the-art technologies, allowing us to provide superior care for our patients. Our specialized therapies includes:
- Rolling Massage Table: This table uses roller bars to provide a relaxing massage that relaxes muscles and promotes circulation.
- Water Jet Table: Our water jet table uses pressurized water jets for relaxation therapy and soothing muscles.
- Electro Stimulation: Electro stimulation (e-stim) therapy uses a low intensity electrical current to relieve pain and relax muscles.
- Ultrasound Therapy: While traditionally used for diagnostics, ultrasound also provides a "micro massage" for improved healing and pain relief.
- Digital X-Ray: Our advanced x-ray system allows us to carefully diagnose a patient's condition and study their musculoskeletal system.
- Cold Laser Therapy: This therapy uses light of 600-1,000 nanometer wavelengths to promote healing and provide pain relief.
To compliment our chiropractic treatments, we also provide pain reducing and relaxation inducing massage therapy performed by certified and skilled massage therapists. Some of our massage therapy services include:
No matter what your injury or condition, our highly skilled and experienced staff of doctors can provide you with the Hartland, Michigan chiropractic services you need.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment.