Duncan Chiropractic Group of Brighton, MI understands that each of our patients have unique needs, and that the best way to treat all these diverse conditions is to use a wide range of physiotherapies. To better treat our patients, we utilize state-of-the-art chiropractic equipment coupled with evidence-based techniques. With a broad range of therapies and technology at our disposal, we are able to treat a vast number of ailments as well as improve the overall health of our patients.
- Rolling Table: A powerful yet gentle massage that improves circulation and relaxes muscles.
- Hydrotherapy Table: A relaxing and invigorating massage that does not require getting wet or taking off any clothes.
- Digital X-Ray: Superior and safe imaging for diagnosing musculoskeletal issues and guiding our chiropractic care.
- Ultrasound: Deep heat created by sound waves which provides a variety of benefits for acute and chronic issues.
- Electric-Stimulation Therapy: Manage acute/chronic pain and promote relaxation with gentle electrical stimulation.
- Cold Laser Therapy: Cold laser therapy promotes tissue repair, relieves pain, and alleviates inflammation.
- RockTape Kinesiotaping: Promotes healing and alleviates pain by supporting blood flow and lymphatic drainage.
- HawkGrips: HawkGrips break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions, increasing range of motion and relieving pain.
Though our physiotherapies may vary significantly, they all share a few common principles. All of the above physiotherapies are gentle, non-surgical, and extremely safe techniques for relieving pain and promoting proper musculoskeletal function. In doing so, our treatments facilitate natural healing and optimal bodily function. For these reasons, our chiropractic care is beneficial for preventative care and general wellness as well as pain relief.
Duncan Chiropractic Group is dedicated to serving our patients with compassionate, highly-effective chiropractic care in the Brighton, MI area.
Contact us today for more information about the benefits of our chiropractic physiotherapies, or call to schedule your appointment.